Thursday, May 5, 2011

I just can’t handle this anymore… I feel myself fading away, future and future everyday and nobody is there to stop it. I am running myself of low; I just can’t handle this anymore. I want to be the fixer, and be the helper of everyones problems. Doing this I put aside my own. What does that fix? Absolutely nothing. It makes my problems worse. I feel empty and alone… with nowhere to go. Who can I turn to, when everyone is turning to me for help. Aren’t I supposed to be the strong one? and help the others so I can save them from the pain I have been through… I don’t know what to think nor what to do. I’m trying to stay strong but I feel myself melting, and breaking down. Slowly fading away. How can i stop it? The ones who said they would alwasy be there, are nowhere to be found… Who can I lead on when I’m not strong? Looks like I have to depend on myself, I have gotten myself through the worst of the worst… What can one more time do? It is times like this though when I was to curl up in a ball, cry my eyes out and never be bothered again. I’m scared. I’ll admit it. I’m scared my past will come back and I don’t know how to avoid it other than facing it head on. But who is there to hold my hand and be by my side? Nobody. I jus have to keep telling myself I will make it, things will get better, even though they keep getting worse. As I slowly fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment